- Soundscapes in National Parks.
- With BLM's release of final supplemental environmental impact statement (SEIS), embattled Roan Plateau (CO) regulations a step closer to being finalized.
- New Mexico sues Colorado over Gold King Mine spill.
Energy and the Environment
- With Obama in Ottawa, North American leaders announce ambitious, continent-wide goal of renewable energy production.
- Stuff we missed: The Community Ditch of San Luis, CO.
- Colorado wildfire grows this week.
- More on last week's federal ruling over fracking regs here.
The Human Dimension
- Social services affected considerably by Wyoming budget cuts.
- Vail Resorts and Summit County strike not-so-secure agreement over dormitory style housing for employees.
- Elsewhere, County and Breckenridge coordinate over new affordable housing developments.
- From West Slop (CO), local dismay over recent Supreme Court rulings on immigration.
- Something we've reported on a lot previously: climate refugees in Alaska.